Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sweet Shoppe Blog To Yours {July 17th 2008}

I know a bit late on this but kind of want to get back into the swing of things for scrapping and what a better way. Participate without actually scrapping. I so want to but have to load everything back on to my puter and then get shopping. I might shop for a bit first..lol!

Anywho here is mine:

Mimi asked what were our summer jobs as a teenager?

I baby sat a lot through the summer months. I think I babysat for 4 or 5 families so that kept me busy. I went to one families trailer with them. I didn't do much as a babysitter unless the parents wanted to do something together. Other then that I had a "party" weekend and got paid.

I worked at McDonalds for a bit but didn't like it so quit..LOL!

I also delivered flyers for a while also.

As a teenager I really didnt need to work so I chose not too...lol...LOVE YA Mom and Dad for spoiling me so!

4 comments:

RoxyKitty said...

Hope it's ok that I am messaging you on here I could not find your email.

I was going through your page and really enjoyed it. I thought that you might be a great candidate for a program I'm working on

I'm contacting you because I work for a word of mouth marketing company based in Toronto. For the program that I am currently working on I'm looking for women that are influential and have blogs like yourself with hopes that you'd be willing to participate in a short survey about Listerine White strips. If you are between 25-44 and qualify the survey you will be sent some free products for you to try out and review.

The survey doesn't take much of your time and id love to get a chance to connect with you and get your valuable feedback!

Please feel free to email me back at cynthia@matchstick.ca and you can let
me know if your interested and how best to further contact you.

Thanks in advance,

Cynthia
Matchstick

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were about 230 bucks on every site. But definitively I set this site selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that exact make. The prices as regards the shoes are about 170 bucks on every site. But finally I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you say about it?

Cheap Jordans said...

This blog makes me realize the energy of words and pictures. It's very beneficial for me, Thank you for sharing!