Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Sweet Shoppe's Blog to Mine

My answer for March 30th's question.
***

I havent really planned anything far in advance for April.

We have started off with traveling for Easter, well not me but Kai has. Kai went with my Dad, Sister {Mim} and my brother. To my Nanie's {Kai calls her Grandmother} for celebrating my sister's birthday {march 31st} and Easter the following weekend.

I plan to go through Kai's clothes and toys again throughout this month. Kai is into the next "phase" in toys so I really dont need to keep the "babyish" ones anymore. Off they go to my cousin Kira for her boys {2nd due soon}.

Just thought of this with mentioning my cousin, I will be travelling soon to see them and the new little one...If she has in April and not May.

Spring cleaning of the house is this month. Already started with the kitchen and throwing out containers and things I find I dont use anymore.

I think that is it for not having anything planned out but may have some surprise "adventures" throughout the month.

No comments: